Friday, September 12, 2008

Fallen Shadow !



I still Remember, I asked my when i was kid "Mom, when will shadow goes away from me?" Still i feel i didn't understand or get the proper answers but never will finding an answers with my camera.

Our life has my untold stories... Some can find answers and many fails... My shadow or I will be a Shadow which sounds better.

A Tree Shadows for thousand life's even in live or after into pieces..

Be a Shadow for others.. even you fallen down.

I want to be a shadow to others...but one question "my Shadow, will you go away from me ?"

3 comments:

Plamena Markova-Koleva said...

i just saw your blog and think that look very good. i understand that all the pictures here are yours, right? if it's true let me tell u that this one here is amazing! i'll stop by here to check for new stuff from you.

PCP.Senthil Kumar said...

Thank you Plamena for stopping here.. Indeed There all images are shot by myself.. The amount i love photography... you can see from my Pictures..

thank you

LCA Home Cakes said...

marvellous feeling bro. keep on clicking, simply awesome