Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Bye! bye!! Jaipuri"



Ha.. ha.. ha... It was funniest movement.. these people waiting for me to take photograph... 30 sec posing like dolls.. on 45th sec everyone got frustrated and want to know what i'm doing standing behind my camera. after a minute i told them i took beautiful realistic 23 shots of their dolly smiles to frustrated face reaction but the pity is dark exposure.. not allowing me to post all the picture here.. ok let me come to the point first...

The girl in the middel with mobile in her hand is going to next level of her career..I wish her a all the best... Frankly i'm going to miss her a lot... because she is the one will motivate me and encoraging me consistently by seeing all my photographs regularly and buzzing me.."did you post anything new today?" Hope you will remeber my Site link and i will be waiting for your comments to my photographs...

"Life is a Circle, One day we will meet in any corner of this world... Take care"

No comments: